Commercial Mold Remediation
Mold in a commercial facility can pose health risks to customers, employees and perhaps the public, depending on your line of business. If you experience a mold issue in your business, there are many factors to consider when it come to the remediation process. You want the issue resolved as quickly as possible to minimize business interruption. To protect yourself and your company it is important that you call in a certified remediation company to treat the issue properly. At SERVPRO of Mobile County, our IICRC Certified Applied Microbial Remediation Technicians are experts in every step of the process. If you think you may have a mold issue in your business, contact us right away to schedule an inspection.
- 24 Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- A Trusted Leader in the Mold and Water Restoration Industry with over 2170 Franchises
- Highly Trained Mold and Water Damage Restoration Specialists
Have a Mold Problem? Call Us Today – (251) 633-7500
Commercial Mold Remediation Presents Unique Challenges
Mold can spread quickly through a property if left untreated. SERVPRO of Mobile County can respond quickly, working to first contain the infestation to help prevent its spread to other parts of the building. Next, we will begin the remediation process, working safely and effectively to manage the situation. We have the training, experience, and equipment to contain the mold infestation and remediate it to preloss condition. Learn more about SERVPRO of Mobile County training and certifications.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
- Odor Control Technician
- Upholstery and Fabric Cleaning Technician